There was a link going around on facebook this last week. It was about deathbed confessions and the most common regrets people had in their last days. As they say, hindsight is 20/20…and if we are able to learn from the regrets of others, then we can live a fuller life. The trick is to take them seriously, and to really think about them. What can we do to ensure that at the end of our days we know that we lived a life of no regrets. A life fully lived!
Here is the list of 5 regrets:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me. (This was the most common regret of all)
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier. Continue reading No Regrets